QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE
I realise that you must have lots of questions about your wedding stationery so I hope the below questions and answers are helpful. If you have a question not listed below, just shout and I'll do my best to answer it for you.
1. How long does it take to design a wedding invitation?
Wedding Invitations normally take around 2 months to completely design, print and deliver, however I have delivered some within a couple of weeks. Get in touch for more info.
2. I'm not near Somerset, can I still have my wedding stationery designed by you?
Yes, of course! I have designed stationery for couples all over the country as well as aboard. We can always Skype, ring and chat through email. All proofs are sent by PDF.
3. Will I get a printed proof?
Yes. Do note however that printed proofs are on request only and should be requested at the quote stage.
4. I'm not sure how many wedding invitations I will need, can I still get a quote?
Yes of course. If you know a rough number I can then send you a quote for that and we can amend the quote once you have confirmed numbers later in the process.
5. How is the quote worked out?
Quotes are based on a standard design rate for any bespoke design I create (£100), plus the number of pages needed. This is added to a printing quote, an envelope quote (where applicable) and a delivery note (where applicable).
6. I am thinking of designing my wedding invitations and other wedding stationery myself but I need some help with elements of it, is this possible?
Yes! I'd love to! Whether it's a small motif to add to your stationery, help with wording, a wedding map or that you wanted to have a PDF design that you print yourself I am very happy to help. I will try to be as flexible and accommodating as I can be.
7. I don't know how to word my invitations, can you help?
Yes, I am very happy to help you write the text needed for your invitations and other stationery. If you let me know when I chat to you and at the quote stage, I will make sure it is written in the right tone at the right level of formality and include all the information your guests will need.
8. I want all my wedding stationery printed onto recycled paper using green inks, is this possible?
Yes. I use printers that can accommodate this. Let me know at the time of quoting your preferences and I will let you know what costs are involved.
9. I'm not sure I can afford a professional wedding stationery designer.
I understand weddings are very expensive (I was a bride on a budget once too!). I will try and help you lower the price without loosing out on professional design. This may be though choosing a different card stock, using less sheets or even through cutting the printing cost all together and having an e-invitation (maybe with a few printed for those that would appreciate something to hold).
10. What about my personal data?