TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions and make sure that you understand them before placing an order with From Sally with Love. These Terms and Conditions will apply to any contract between me for the sale of goods and services to you. Your acceptance of my quote will take place when you place your order, your deposit has been recieved and you have accepted the below Terms and Conditions, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and I. If you refuse to accept these Terms and Conditions, From Sally with Love will not be able to supply goods and services to you.
From Sally with Love reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect as soon as they are posted on our website. It is your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you visit the website.
All orders placed with From Sally with Love will be subject to these Terms and Conditions. From Sally with Love reserves the right to cancel an order at any stage.
1. A non-refundable 50% deposit is required. This needs to be paid to secure From Sally with Love working on your stationery, in time for your wedding and not another client. This needs to be paid before your order is placed.
2. The designer, Sally Harflett, officially works on Monday’s through to Friday’s, not at weekends. If holidays are planned either by the designer or the client over the period in which the design is to take place both parties need to make this known.
3. Clients should also be aware that they are liable to paid the designer, Sally Harflett, for the amount of work she has completed up to the point of their decision to stop the design process, if this should happen.
4. Due to the nature of watercolour commissions only minimal changes can be made, if necessary. It is very important to be very clear in the beginning of the process that you, the client express’ exactly what you, the clients would like and the designer/painter, Sally Harflett, understands this.
5. The designer, Sally Harflett, legally cannot and will not copy other artist’s and/or designer’s work. If the client wants an exact copy of a piece of someone elses work they will need to go to the artist or designer who originally made the work.
6. All costs are quoted in and are to be paid in pounds sterling by bank transfer. All quotes are inclusive of VAT. Bank details will be provided on the invoice sent by From Sally with Love.
7. From Sally with Love cannot be held responsible for any delay to delivery as a result of late payment.
8. PDF or JPG proofs and final artwork throughout the process will be shown to clients through Trello.
9. Where text is used on the design great care is taken to ensure all information is accurate, however it is ultimately the responsibility of the client to check layout, copy, spelling and grammar. If designs are approved with type errors and subsequently printed From Sally with Love takes no responsibility, and will not be liable for any resulting cost. If replacements are required then they will be charged for in full. It is therefore of the upmost importance that you check all spelling and copy thoroughly before approving any designs.
10. Please note that the colour on your screen may differ from printed colour, each screen is collaborated differently.
11. It is therefore essential to print off all PDF proofs and final artwork before giving your approval. This will help to ensure that the scale is correct, and that all fonts can be read at the correct size, and that you are happy with the colour. Please bare in mind that printers also vary and that your final stationery will be printed on the highest quality professional print press therefore the colours may differ slightly.
12. Colour tests can be carried out at an additional cost.
13. If Pantone colour targets have been specified this is just a visual guide and it is not possible to accurately match Pantone colours using a digital CMYK print process.
14. Design and proofing takes time and this has been factored in to the cost.
15. The final 50% of the payment is due 30 days from the date of the invoice however, no artwork will be sent to print, or handed over until the client has paid the rest of the invoice.
16. All proofs will be sent in low resolution.
17. Printing prices are subject to change and an up-to-date quote will be obtained when requested.
18. All artwork is for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial use without written waring.
19. Where necessary the utmost care will be taken when packaging your stationery for delivery. Orders will be sent by a courier service or Royal Mail Special Delivery and a signature will be required. The cost of UK delivery is included in our price estimate. For delivery overseas, we will discuss the most suitable delivery arrangements and agree them in writing in advance of delivery. A delivery date and delivery address will be confirmed with you before your stationery is posted, it is important that you provide an address where someone will be able to sign for it.
20. From Sally with Love is not liable for any missing stationery and proof of postage will be obtained where possible.
21. From Sally with Love cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to your order once it has been dispatched.
22. From Sally with Love will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions (or any other agreement between us) that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control. If such an event occurs, we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you, our obligations will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event and we will arrange a new timeline and delivery date.
23. All stationery artwork and designs remain the copyright of From Sally with Love, they may not be reproduced in any form without prior written permission from From Sally with Love. Any improper or illegal use of the stationery, artwork or designs or any other intellectual property rights will be pursued.
24. It is the clients’ responsibility to get permission to reproduce any copyrighted material, such as the words of hymns or poems, which are to be featured in the stationery. You shall indemnify From Sally with Love on written demand in respect of any third party claims that material provided by you infringes that third party’s copyright.
25. From Sally with Love reserves the right to use any stationery created for you to promote my products and services. However, we will never share any of your contact details with third parties.
26. These Terms and Conditions are between you and From Sally with Love. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
27. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in relation to them) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.